LSS

Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsely, sage, rosemary and thyme????

Monday, November 14, 2011

Who Are You?

join me in one of my trips...
meet my family specially my nephews..
let Ed and Cel talk to you..
be seen by my college friends...
go to my room and sleep beside me...
fetch me from the office...
text me if Im already at work...
call me when Im not texting for a day...
remind me to be mindful of my things..
tell me Im stubborn....
give me a hug when Im  scared...
annoy me to change my mood...
treat me for a dinner...
hand me a secret letter...
whisper something exclusive...
drive me somewhere...
paint me nude...
talk to me for hours..
let's see the moon together...
let's talk about Pacman's fight...
listen to me sing...
honestly give me your feedbacks...
hold my hands...
kiss me sweet...
laugh with me...
look me straight into my eyes..
get mad at me...
shout at me...
hurt me...
console me..
hug me...
watch a good movie together..
tell me that everything will be alright...
listen to my complaints for the nth time without getting tired...
buy me a baloon...
a teddy bear...
a burger...
a Jollibee Yum...
a cone of ice cream...
let's take pictures together...
lend me some money...
hear my stories..
tell me yours...
open the door for me...
let me buy you a shirt...
or a perfume...
or a pair of pants...
use my netbook...
criticize my handwriting...
urge me to seize my potential...
let's run under the rain...
carry me...
hold my chin...
pinch me...
massage me...
let's do it...
check my torrent files...
let me wear your shirt...
sing me to sleep...
let me cook for you...
ride the bus together...
travel without itinerary...
go to church... and pray together...
urge me to read...
ask me to bring something...
carry my bag...
comb my hair...
let me meet your family and friends...
let me thank you...
read my 2010 journal...
give me "that" look
tell me if I smell
tell me I look great....
tell me I look awful...
stay with me...
let's spell the word t-o-g-e-t-h-e-r...
let's do more than these...


No comments: