LSS

Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsely, sage, rosemary and thyme????

Friday, January 13, 2012

100 To Do’s for 2012

So it was in the first week of this year when a friend told me how he was planning to have a list of 100 things to accomplish for 2012… At dahil inggitera ako, nag-joinsung rin ako sa idea. Why not, diba? Hehehe… here is my list… in random order… simple lang naman sila...nothing fancy..chos! pero wag ka, simple lang daw pero hindi ko pa machechek-an jan yung iba...hehehhe...I made sure na achievable sila… yung iba frustrations… yung iba para idisiplina lang yung sarili ko… yung iba long-time  dream…oo, dream na maii-consider… yung iba kailangan ng tulong mula sa iba, yung iba kailangan ng budget at yung iba kailangan ng tulong ng tadhana..ni Miss Fate….

To Ed, let’s see kung ilan ang machecheck-an before the year 2012 ends..hehhee…

Babala: Pagtitiyaga sa pagbabasa ay kailangan.



1.       Color my hair red ( as in ) and see what will be the effect!
2.       Photo with a celebrity
3.       Never miss a day to feed ASIMO - my alkansiya (kung ma-miss man, may multa)
4.       Ceiling inside my room
5.       Color my fingernails gold
6.       Hair rebond before my birthday and before xmas
7.       Go to Boracay
8.       Wear a skirt
9.       Watch Hunger Games with CVG friends in March
10.   27’’ waistline (maintain measurement for a week!)
11.   Update my last will and testament
12.   Sing in front of an audience
13.   Try MJ
14.   Travel either with someone or alone on my birthday
15.   Get my PRC I.D.
16.   Do not change my mobile# 09477003650! Read: ayoko nang mawalan ng phone uli
17.   Watch all Shake Rattle and Roll movies or have their copies (1 to 13!)
18.   Watch Cannibal Holocaust ( I have the copy for ages but  I’m still not watching it)
19.   Attend a friend’s wedding ( I have this feeling that a close friend will get married this year)
20.   Finish a book entitled, “ A Diary of a Young Girl”.. page 89 na ata ‘ako…
21.    Go out for a date (shet!)
22.   Less travel compared to year 2011 ( I had 7 travels back then!)… I have to count my travel!
23.   Pay off my credit card debt.. at least one card.. the BPI card…
24.   Resign from CVG
25.   End the “curse”
26.   (This is hard)…  be in a relationship
27.   S__chat (hahahahh!)
28.   board a ferry. As in yung Super Ferry!
29.   Learn how to swim
30.   Party (clubbing)! Just once!
31.   An electric fan for my room
32.  Donate ---- checked on January 3! (i donated my used clothes to Sendong survivors)
33.   Have my eyes checked by an ophthalmologist
34.   Never miss writing my expenses on  my little “shala notebook”
35.   Visit Poor Clare Monastery   (c’mon, Rose!)
36.   Do not use Sucelle’s credit card anymore
37.   MOISTURIZE!
38.   Buy at least a pair of sneakers
39.   Kiss or be kissed by someone in public (shocks)
40.   Have 400 friends in Facebook (unti lang friends ko)
41.   Be a bum for at least 2 weeks
42.   Stop auto charging MERALCO bill on my BPI credit card!- checked on January 5!
43.   Watch Virgin Labfest  plays
44.   Buy dad something on his birthday
45.   Buy Une something on a day with no occasion (he’s been asking for a pair of Girbaud Sneakers for 48 years now)
46.   Watch Bubble Gang ( not watching this show for the last 4 years na ata)
47.   Talk about my life, hang-ups, probs, or anything under the sun with a STRANGER!
48.   Eat at Banapple
49.   Keep my blogsite (this one) active eventhough I don’t have followers! (at least one entry per month)
50.   Experience PNR travel
51.   Footspa
52.   Eat at Starbecks
53.   Try Mediterranean cuisine
54.   Empty-clean my closet
55.   Have that one “pamatay” shot
56.   Compose a song
57.   Sing Someone Like You in Videoke
58.   Watch a concert
59.   Haagen Dasz!
60.   Hiking
61.   Another zip line, perhaps? Hahahah!
62.   Laugh hard. Real hard. Non- stop. (parang yung sa Chaka Night lang)
63.   Have Eduard say, “ A__   _a___   _o   ____n....” – with conviction (hahahahah!Oo Ed, involved ka. Kailangan hindi mo alam para hindi scripted)
64.   Tambay with college friends
65.   Own a branded watch
66.   Watch a horror/scary movie alone – yung movie that will haunt me talaga…
67.   Watch any movie  sa isang foreign film fest
68.   Cry hard
69.   Eat a corn dog (matagal na kung curious kung ano lasa nito)
70.   Overnight at a friend’s house (other than The Core’s)
71.   Biking. Somewhere other than Tierra El Sol.
72.   Prepare tiramisu!
73.   Henna tattoo
74.   Take a picture of a rainbow
75.   Watch John Lloyd’s movie
76.   Have a career other than that of a BPO
77.   Binondo food trip
78.   Donate blood
79.   My ref magnets to be placed either on my  room ceiling or wall
80.   Videoke moment with college friends
81.   Wear contacts
82.   Go to PNC (wala lang)
83.   Drink tequila
84.   Massage!!!!
85.   Have at least Php5,000 savings on December 31
86.   Xmas tree inside our house
87.   “Mask” on my face…  yung puti..parang clay sa mukha..ganun..
88.   Write a short story
89.   Eat something exotic
90.   Update my wallet pic
91.   See hot air balloons!
92.   Get a memorial plan
93.   Read at least one book per month
94.   Own a black statement shirt
95.   Makapagpawax – kung anumang body part-- sa Lay Bare
96.   Sumigaw sa tuktok ng bundok
97.   Watch a movie with The Core
98.   Gawing pendant yung Mickey Mouse coin… syempre I need to have a necklace din…
99.   Prophylaxis… it’s been a while..like Jollibee days pa kasi…
100.   Receive a gift from someone… kahit ano.. kahit mula kung  kanino…kahit anong okasyon..basta gift na naka-wrap…



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was browsing over my own list last week and wondered how you are faring. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

I was browsing over my own list last week and wondered how you are faring. hahaha.