LSS

Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsely, sage, rosemary and thyme????

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

LBM.

       The Korean Film Festival is now on-going at MOA. My Facebook account says that I will be attending the event. I love Korean films! They are thought-provoking, honest, unique, fresh and actors are so nice to look at. Same thing with their telenovelas. Wow. Was it 3 or 4 years ago when I found myself so hooked-up with Jang Geum and Kapitan Ming?? Kept calling Song Hye Kyo as Jessie because of Fullhouse. Fell in love with Gong Yoo in Coffee Prince. Watched Secret Garden on Youtube.For Korean films,top in my list is A Memory to Remember. It's a sure movie to give your heart a good cry. I also like Natalie. My Sassy Girl. 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant. Summer Time (if I have the translation right huh, this is the version of our own Scorpion Nights). And others ,english titles were forgotten. I have a terrible memory for remembering things. 


        So I told myself that I will be catching a 6:30pm schedule for My Dear Enemy (premise: a single woman at her 30's hunted her ex-boyfriend since he owed her $1000). But, something happened that made me cancelled the schedule. I got this LBM. Been going to bathroom for 3-4 times every two hours! Crap. Even until now I am still suffering from it. I can still feel the rumblings inside my tummy. I feel so drained. haays. 
My post it entry for September 21. I do write on post it
 basically about anything to keep me sane.


       I got my post it last night. Scribbled " LBM! LBM! GO AWAY!!!! then post it on my wall. grr!

No comments: