LSS

Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsely, sage, rosemary and thyme????

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Diferrent Faces of Raven

       I have two nephews. One is Khervin, he is 8. Then the other one is Raven, he is 5. I love them both. For today, I hope Khervin won't mind but today's blog will be about Raven. I was transferring some photos from my camera to my netbook when this picture caught me laughing hilariously....



















            This is like an ending expression on a gag show after the comedian ends his joke. hahahaah! "Nyi!!!!"




          I remember the day when this picture, along with his other pictures were taken. I made our newly painted white wall as our background. He was playing around when he saw me with my camera. He immediately posed for the pictorial. Raven loves to pose then will run to you afterwards to see the result of his pose. So on that morning, I was his photographer and he was my subject....


















I told him to look up to his left. Nice, kiddo!






















I told him to look as if he is about to cry. This is his own version.





















Show me your tounge!
























Aaawww...
















The proud Raven.




















Nice set of teeth over there, Raven!
























I don't know if he's curious or what. hahahah!






















This is his natural look. Isn't he adorable?


























Ah this one is funny. I told him, "Kunwari uranggutan ka."he asked, " Ano yun, tita?" so ang ginawa ko, ako muna yung nag-astang uranggutan. hahah!





So these are just some of the pics that morning. For an active kid like him, you sure have a way of maximizing your SD card. I prefer not to post all pics. hahahah!








































No comments: