LSS

Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsely, sage, rosemary and thyme????

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Bought This Pair of Shoes For Only Php299!




Wahahaahah!


See my colorful fingernails???hhehehe
















I bought this pair at People Are People in Glorietta. I asked the store associate twice if the price was right. The display I saw was a size 39. Good thing Kuya looked for my size. 36. 


















4-inch heels.  Made from synthetic leather and can be fasten with a velcro.  The platform and the heels are covered with a black, shiny and rubbery material. Insole is silvery, smooth and comfy to feel. 











(not-so-nice background)






Goodluck to me wearing this pair! By the way...

Pros:           It's C.H.E.A.P. 
                   The design and the color are safe to wear.
                   It's from PRP.

Cons:         
             Somehow I find it hard to put my feet inside the shoes because the strap doesn't really help in adjusting the size of the opening of the shoes. It's just there for design. There is a garter opposite the velcro but it doesn't help as much. But that's fine. Getting my feet inside the shoes won't take too much time anyway.
               The insole, the silvery one, is smooth and comfy to feel although for a person who's feet are sweaty, the smoothness of this material will not absorb the heat from my feet so that would be a problem. But that's fine. It's not a closed shoes anyway. 

Verdict:       
             Since minor cons can be managed anyway, I therefore say that this pair is a nice buy. Major key player here is the price of Php299. For a branded pair of shoes( although not really that high-end shoe brand), you can always be sure of the quality. For a 4-inch high-heeled pair of shoes of this kind, I doubt if you can still find one with the same price. Ooops! Mali. May ukay pa pala. This one rocks! 
              "Yehey! May killer heels na 'ko!"







No comments: