LSS

Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsely, sage, rosemary and thyme????

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Tambay

Date:                   October 5, 2011, Wednesday
Venue:                Tnoi's residence in Sulawesi Island (we don't know exactly where it is)
Event:                 Long-waited Tambay
Participants:        Rose, Tnoi, Ed and Cel

Details (my own version):

a week or two before  -everyone had agreed to meet on wed, oct 5, wed being the rest day of Tnoi and me. the last time I saw Tnoi was in May when we went to Coron.
5:00 - Tnoi texted me that he could not accompany me on surprised Nanay Lita's (Ed's mom) birthday celeb
7:30 - I texted and called Tnoi that he should accompany me because he said yes last night
8:00 - Tnoi called and said yes. He will wait at SM Calamba
9:30  - finally I got inside the Greenstar Bus
10:00  - I texted Tnoi that I was on my way to SM Calamba
10:00-ish  -Tnoi texted that he won't be with me that he would rather do the cleaning of his place since we will be coming over later for our tambay
          - I told Ed that it was just me alone coming to his mom's birthday.

11:00 - I went to Ed's house, his mom opened the door for me, I almost greeted her happy birthday, which would have ruined the surprise that day; I told her I was about to meet  Ed for a copy of CD I was borrowing.
           -I lost my wallet. My black small Girbaud wallet given to me on my 25th birthday by Ed,Cel and Tnoi.
12:00  - I met Ed and his father somewhere in Cabuyao. His father went back to their house, told me that he would look to find my wallet
12:00- ish -travel to Le Garden Restaurant in Binan Laguna (venue of the surprised bday party)
13:00- 16:00 -Surprised birthday party for Nanay Lita's 60th birthday; I rendered a song, Kahit Maputi na ang "Hairlaloo" Ko.
16:00 to 21:00 -with Ed, off to Pavillion then to his house to freshen-up and sleep...on the way to his house, while inside the jeepney all haggard and sweaty:

                              Ed: (was talking about something)
                              Me:( talking to Ed)
                              (Jeepney stopped, two students hopped in,
                               one of them sat beside Ed)
                              Me: (laughing, then stopped.suddenly, may
                                      amoy maasim) Shet. Ano yun? 
                                    (sniffing)
                              Ed: (suddenly stopped talking) oo nga! 
                                    (sniffed his right armpit)
                              Me: Ganun na ba tayo kaasim?(sniffing 
                                     my own armpits)
                              Ed: Yuck! (still sniffing)
                              Me: ang asim naman natin.amoy Marty's?!
                              Ed: (smelled his left armpit, then saw the 
                                   student beside him munching Crackling)
                                  Oh.My.God. (then laughs)
                              Me: (laughs) hahahah! Akala ko ganun na
                                    tayo kaasim eh! hahahah! (laughs)

22:00 -Ed and me met Cel at Mcdonald's Cabuyao
22:30 -the three of us met Tnoi at 711 Checkpoint in Calamba, bought Tanduay Ice, chicha and Emperador Light
23:00 - Went to Tnoi's place;we don't know where the location of his place is so we called it somewhere in Sulawesi Island
23:00-3:00 (Oct 6) - inuman galore. that was my first time to be wasted and drunk... here are the bits and pieces...I know, I know... I was drunk but I could still remember everything:

  • Tnoi's desktop was on the whole time we were drinking.
  • Cel did not drink Emperador Light, she prefered Rhum Coke she made for herself since we did not drink that.
  • Sayang walang camera. Here are some pics from my camera phone..                               


                           



                                     


This is Sucelle na hindi nalasing. She even managed to finish her work.












This is Tnoi.








  Ofiicial tanggero.








Ed. Oh. Ed. Pout talaga?










This is me. Tipsy me.








  • We talked about a lot of things. Sex. Current status. Facebook. Steve Jobs. Friends. Us. Life. Love. Even Enrile's statement on RH Bill. Ah! I have to quote this statement by Tnoi:

    " Akala mo ba may chance ka pa? Sa susunod na lifetime, halaman ka na!" hahha. I couldn't agree more.

  • Ed watched 100 Days. yung film starring Mylene Dizon. Andun din sina Tessie Thomas and Tj Trinidad. I watched this movie with Tnoi pero panget yung quality nung dvd na pinanood namin. According to Ed, he has a dvd with a good quality. I could borrow daw if I want to. The movie is basically about accomplishing things that you really want  before you die. Mylene Dizon's character was diagnozed of a cancer and was only given months to live. She then sorted out what she really wanted and  listed all the things she wanted to do in 100 days. Ed, too absorbed by the film, asked each of us of what 5 things will we do if we learned that we only have 3 months to live. In random order, I said:

Ending "it"
Prepare my last will
Resign
Manage my finances with them, spend time with friends and family
Travel alone (domestic)

 He asked, " Why do we need to wait for these things to be done?" Good question. Cel had her answer. My answer, to sum up is, things are complicated right now. I don't need urgency at the moment compared to knowing that I am supposed to die.


  • I heard the phrase "we're pathetics" several times. I even stressed out, "we're bunch of pathetics!" We have different sentiments. Of how until now we are still who we were. We still haven't found anyone. We're still struggling. Anyway, with a dose of alcohol in each of us, the conversation was unstoppable. 
  • Tnoi and Cel did not get drunk.  









  • As for me, I threw up. Several times. I had to leave the table and stayed inside the bathroom to throw up. I could hear Ed, drunk and all, saying something about a box. Boy he was so drunk. Ang daldal!















Hahaha. Ed, what's with this box?? Trip na trip n'ya yung box na 'to.

  • Tnoi carried me from the bathroom to their papag where Ed was already sleeping. hahahah! Im so sorry Tnoi for all the mess... you know what I mean.....kadiri lang. 
  • Before dozing myself to sleep, I could still remember how the mere opening of my eyes sent millions of pain inside my head. My ears were perfectly fine. I could still hear Cel and Tnoi laughing at us (me and Ed). I now know the feeling. Being drunk is totally a state where you can say anything and everything. It's when you are at your most bravest. Physically, well for me, I was so pathetic because i couldn't control my body. As in wasted mode. I could have been raped by someone right there and then and all  I could have done was to say "No!". You see, I was still capable of talking but I was not moving for some reason. Helpless me.
          So ganun pala 'pag nalasing. The morning came and we were all in the living room. I opened my eyes, boy, my head was spinning. I greeted Tnoi's dad a good morning. When the other three had woken up and risen, we were complaining about our heads. Hangover mode. Ed researched about the cure to hangover on the internet and came up with this statement.. that in Ireland, a cure to hangover is to have the ail person bury up to the neck in a place near the river...hhahahh! kaloka.

         We all hugged Tnoi when we bid goodbye and left the Sulawesi Island. I stayed for another hour in Chowking to compose my tummy because I was still throwing up that morning. Cel went ahead since she still needed to send her work. Ed stayed with me until I decided to ride the bus. I also borrowed money from him because I was totally broke without my wallet. Riding the bus that morning was one hell of a ride. I told myself to sleep otherwise I would throw up again. Good thing I did sleep. And since nagpapacute yung konduktor ng bus (i.e nag-iisa lang daw ba tlg ako, bakit hindi ko daw kasama bf ko, etc etc), i told him to wake me up kapag nasa Bautista na ako. Which he did. 

No comments: